Introduction

Hello everyone, well, going fast: my full name is Natanael Pérez Bucio and I'm currently studying the Computer Science major at Monterrey Institute of Technology, the Mexico's State Campus. I've been studying at this campus for 6 and a half years. Even when I've decided to study an TI focused major I had several options based in my interests, having as options a Film Major, a Mathematics Major and even a Philosophy Major. Finally I decided to study Computer Science because I felt more secure in my programming and understanding skills, also is one of the topics that few people understand and it may be a really important advantage for my professional life; it's really polymorphic and give enough options for professional growth on any matter.

About my hobbies and my topics of interest I can tell you that I love movies, specially the cult, the independent, the social criticism, the mockumentary and the superhero movies; but I enjoy looking at any movie. Recently I've seen many interesting movies, like "Goodfellas", "Pefectos Deconocidos", "Los Cronocrímenes" and "The Usual Suspects". I also love music, to sing is one of my secret passions, even when I don't consider myself as a good singer, and the music genre that I listen to the most is ska and trova, this two are strongly represented into the latin community and simply makes me feel inspired.

For this course I expect to get a lot of theoretical knowledge and get a better understanding of the compiling process, given that is the base for the modern programming and the nature of the different languages.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Hundred-Year Language

Making Compiler Design Relevant for Students who will (most likely) Never Design a Compiler